Qantas Book Flights ( +1-800-823-9309 ) – Contact to Grab Amazing Flight Deals
Are you having itchy feet and craving for a mind-blowing trip? Searching for the best deal to make Qantas reservations? Amazing! You will surely come back with the treasure of incredible memories and when you choose Qantas as your next flight partner. You can expect nothing, but the best service both onboard and at the airport.
If you are wondering how to line everything up, we suggest you to first start with searching flights for your desired destination on Qantas reservations official site. When you board Qantas Airways flights to transport yourself to the desired destinations, you will get exemplary services. Moreover, the airline is also one of the most preferred air carriers to fly because of its punctuality and negligible tarmac delays. Browse for multiple Qantas book flights options for your trip and select the best flight deal that suits your wallet and preferences.
Qantas Airways is the flag carrier airline of Australia, which is also the third oldest airline in the world. Moreover, it is the largest air carrier in Australia in terms of fleet size, international flights, and international destinations.
Passengers can now make Qantas reservations for vacation or holidaying across 37 domestic destinations and 27 international destinations in 14 countries throughout the world.
Contact Qantas book flights desk for booking assistance
Passengers, who are not travel-savvy and need help to find a deal that suits their preference, can contact the Qantas book flights desk for prompt assistance. The booking agents are available all the time to provide travel-related advice to the passengers.
One can contact the airline representatives either through chat, email or by calling directly on its dedicated helpline number. The travel representatives are experienced and skilled in finding the lowest fares available for booking. Whether you want to make Qantas reservations during low-season or high travel season, the booking agent will always go the extra mile to find the best deal that suits your travel and budget preferences. Moreover, the dedicated travel agent of Qantas Airways has access to unpublished flight deals that are conventionally affordable.
How to make the booking through Qantas reservations official site?
As of 2018 statistics, Qantas Airways operates scheduled flight service to more than 85 destinations both domestically and internationally. Passengers should check if their desired destination is operated by the airline or not so that they can make Qantas reservations for their upcoming travel plan.
One can have a hold on the affordable Qantas Airways tickets exclusively available on Qantas reservations official site. It is flooded with a wide range of enticing flight deals and discounted airfares options so that passengers can save on flight booking.
Follow the steps mentioned below to make flight booking using the comprehensive flight search engine integrated into the website.
- Launch the official website of Qantas Airways.
- Now Select “Book a trip” from the header section of the flight search engine.
- Further, click on “Flights.”
- Qantas reservations official website has the feature to book “Hotels and Airbnb” and “Car rentals.” Travelers can also find advice on picking destinations by clicking on the link that says, “Where can I go.”
- If you are sure about your next travel destination, then enter the origin airport in the field that says “From.”
- Further, enter the arrival airport in the field that says “To.”
- Once you have provided your desired source and destination airport, select the trip type. Click on any circle before the options like “Return,” “One way,” and “Multi-city” to show your trip preference.
- You will also find the payment preference option that you can select according to your choice. There are two options, including “Use money, points or both” and “Use points” are available.
- Select the “Depart” date. If you have selected “Round trip” or “Multi-city,”; then select the “return date” as well.
- Further, select the number of passengers that would be included in your Qantas reservations.
- Now click on the red button to proceed.
- Read out the “Important Information” carefully and click on “Continue.”
- You will be redirected to the flight result page based on your search inputs.
- On the result page, you would also find several flight options date, time, and travel class wise.
- Select the flight option that suits you best
- Check all the details like in-flight amenities and baggage allowances included in the Qantas reservations. Once you are sure, click on “Add to the trip.”
- Click on “Continue”
- Again click on “Continue.”
- Accept the Fare Conditions by clicking on accept
- Enter the passengers’ details carefully and click on continue. Make sure the name matches with the name on government-approved ID.
- Now click on “Continue,” and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Further, make the payment using your preferred payment method to confirm your Qantas reservations.
Those passengers or travelers, who are unable to find the deal of their choice, can take help from the travel representatives available round the clock to assist passengers. Calling on the helpline number directly is the best way to establish a direct connection with the airline booking agents. Passengers can also contact Qantas customer service through chat and email.
Contact Qantas customer service to know in-flight amenities
According to the general in-flight amenities chart, Qantas offers a wide range of exquisite onboard facilities that features unlimited entertainment, magazines, refreshment along with complimentary meals. On the contrary, the services and amenities offered on-board to the passengers depend on the fare type and travel class selected by them at the time of making the flight booking through Qantas reservations official site.
There are four types of travel Classes offered by Qantas Airways in international routes: Economy, Premium Economy, Business Class, and First Class. However, in domestic routes, there is only two travel class that includes Economy class and Business Class.
Being a passenger, if you have any doubt regarding your entitled in-flight amenities, we suggest you to contact the experts of Qantas book flights desk. The customer relation team are present round the clock to provide prompt assistance to the passengers.
- Economy – Online Check-In Facility, Comfortable Seat with Extra Legroom, Complimentary Meals, Drinks, and Snacks along with Unlimited Entertainment options.
- Premium Economy –Priority Check-In Facility, Spacious And Comfortable Seat With Extra Legroom, Dedicated Flight Attendant, Complimentary Rockpool Inspired International Premium Economy Menu, Fine Wines And Beverages Along With Unlimited Entertainment Options And Amenity Kit.
- Business Class– Online Check-In Facility, Two-Meter Fully-Flat Bed, Access To Business Lounge, Extensive Storage Space, Onboard Lounge, Rockpool Designed International Business Menu, Award-Winning Wines And Champagnes, Advanced Entertainment System And Exemplary Amenity Kit.
- First Class– Fully Flat, Extra-Wide Bed, À La Carte Menu, Snacks And Light Meals, Prestige Wines, Spirits And Beers Along With Loose Leaf Tea And Espresso Coffee, 17 Inch Touch Screen TV Streaming Various Entertainment Show.
The airline also facilitates passengers with the leeway to avail special requests in terms of amenities and services offered to them onboard as well as at the airport. To place a special request or if you have any particular travel requirements, then look no further and contact the airline representatives available round the clock at Qantas book flights desk.
What is the Qantas cancellation policy?
Is there any sudden change in the plan? Want to cancel your Qantas reservations? If yes, then according to the Qantas cancellation policy, passengers can change or cancel their flight within 24 hours of the original booking if the booking was made at least seven days prior to departure. The airline charges zero fees for the cancelation made within 24hrs of the original booking.
Passengers should be informed that if they attempt to make the cancellation request, they may receive a credit voucher^ to use next time for a flight anywhere on the Qantas network. Moreover, if the cancelation or delay occurred within 72 hours of the scheduled departure, Qantas book flights desk will arrange a seat on the next available Qantas flight at no additional charges.
If you have any doubts or concerns related to the change or cancellation policy, then look no further and contact Qantas customer service. The customer relations representatives are available round the clock for the convenience of the passengers.
Baggage Policy included in Qantas Flight Reservation
Qantas Airways offers a generous range of free baggage allowance to all its passengers, which perfectly fits the industry standards. However, it varies by the travel class and routes selected by the passenger at the time of Qantas flight reservation. Those passengers, who are not satisfied with their free baggage allowance, can contact Qantas customer service to purchase additional baggage.
All international routes: (Cabin Baggage Allowance included in Qantas flight reservation)
- Economy – One piece of cabin baggage weighing not more than 15lbs is permitted to carry onboard.
- Premium Economy –The passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of cabin baggage weighing no more than 15lbs each.
- Business – The passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of cabin baggage weighing no more than 15lbs each.
- First – The passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of cabin baggage weighing no more than 15lbs each.
Dimension: each piece must not exceed 45in (115cm), or 73in (185cm)
- Economy- Two pieces of cabin baggage is permitted to all the passengers. However, the baggage weight must not exceed 15lbs each.
- Business- Two pieces of cabin baggage is permitted to all the passengers. However, the baggage weight must not exceed 15lbs each.
International to/from North or South America (Checked Baggage Allowance included in Qantas reservations)
- Economy – Two pieces of Check-in baggage weighing 50lbs each is permitted to the passengers of Economy Class.
- Premium Economy – Two pieces of Check-in baggage weighing 50lbs each is permitted to the passengers of Premium Economy Class.
- Business Class– The passengers are allowed to check-in with three pieces of Check-in baggage, each weighing 70 lbs.
- First Class– The passengers are allowed to check-in with three pieces of Check-in baggage, each weighing 70 lbs.
Other international routes: (Checked Baggage Allowance)
- Economy- The baggage with the weight limit of 66lbs is permitted to check-in if the passengers have confirmed Qantas reservations and have selected “Economy Class” at the time of booking.
- Premium Economy- The baggage with the weight limit of 88lbs is permitted to check-in.
- Business- The weight limit of 88lbs is permitted
- First- The weight limit of 110lbs is permitted
Domestic routes (Checked Baggage Allowance)
- Economy- One piece of checked baggage is allowed to all the passengers with confirmed Qantas reservations. However, the baggage weight must not exceed 50lbs each. Overweight baggage shall incur extra charges as applicable.
- Business- Two pieces of checked baggage is permitted to all the passengers. However, the baggage weight must not exceed 70lbs each.
If you need more details or have any doubt regarding your entitled baggage allowances, then you should contact Qantas book flights desk to avail advice from a dedicated expert.
GRAB DEALS FROM OTHER TOP AIRLINES