SAS | Scandinavian Airlines Reservations – Grab amazing flight deals & offers
Scandinavian Airlines has an exceptional record of carrying over 29.5 million passengers annually to the destinations across Scandinavia, Europe, the U.S., and Asia.
The travelers can make SAS booking available at most competitive fares on the official website of the air carrier, irrespective of high, low or shoulder season. Be you have made an immediate plan, or you need a same-day flight deal at affordable flight fares; when you search flights through SAS reservations official site, you would surely get plenty of low-cost Scandinavian Airlines flights displayed on the result page.
As of 2018, the airlines serve more than 123 destinations throughout its 272 flight routes. The airline has maintained three hubs based at Copenhagen Airport (CPH), Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), and Oslo Airport (OSL). However, the airline uses Copenhagen Airport (CPH) as its main hub. Additionally, SAS has also maintained few focus cities to establish a comprehensive flight network, namely Trondheim Airport (TRD), Bergen Airport (BGO), Stavanger Airport (SVG), Göteborg Landvetter Airport (GOT), and Tromsø Airport (TOS).
How to contact SAS book flight desk?
Contacting SAS book flight desk has been made easy by the airline for the convenience of the passengers. There are three contact modes of connecting the customer relations of Scandinavian Airlines.
Passengers can contact the airline’s dedicated helpdesk through chat, email, or by calling directly on SAS reservations number +1-855-948-3805. The helpline numbers are reachable round the clock for the convenience of the passengers.
Once your call gets connected, one of the airline’s representatives connects you with the designated department. Further, you can discuss all your concerns related to flight booking and get your issues resolved in less than no time.
If you are not comfortable talking over the phone, then you can send a message via email, explaining all your concerns. You may require waiting in order to receive any revert.
How to make a booking through the SAS reservations official site?
Are you planning to make SAS reservations? Looking for the easy steps to make a flight booking? If yes, then follow the steps mentioned below carefully. SAS booking official site has an easy to use integrated flight search engine, which is used to find, compare, and book flights as per the passenger’s unique preferences.
If you want to make online flight bookings, then don’t skip a single step of the reservations process. Scandinavian Airlines operates scheduled flight services from New York, Washington, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco to Scandinavia. Moreover, passengers can also access the low fare calendar published by the airline to save on SAS reservations.
- Launch the SAS booking official site “www.flysas.com.”
- Now select the trip type as per your preference among the option “One Way flights,” “Round Trip flights,” and “Other Trip.”
- Enter the “Departure Date” in the field that says “From.”
- Further, enter “Arrival Airport” in the field that says “To.”
- Select the date for your “Outbound flight.” If you have selected “Round Trip,”; then you are required to select “Return date” as well.
- Now select the number of passengers that will be included in SAS booking.
- Please Note: Before hitting the search button, select the preferred payment option among pay with “USD” and “Points.”
- You will be redirected to the flight result page.
- Now select the flight of your choice and choose the travel class based on your preferences. Upon clicking the specific travel class, you would be able to see its specifications.
- Once you have made the selection, click on “Continue.”
- Now enter the passengers’ details carefully and click on “continue.”
- Further, make the payment to confirm your SAS reservations.
If you are unable to make an online booking using the steps mentioned below, then look no further and connect with experts of SAS book flight desk. The customer service representatives are available round the clock to provide prompt assistance to passengers.
Enquire about the in-flight amenities – Contact SAS customer service
When you attempt to book a flight through the SAS booking official site, you will find four types of travel classes, namely SAS BUSINESS, SAS PLUS, SAS PLUS SMART, and SAS GO. Each travel class is different in terms of facilities, services, and amenities offered. One can select their preferred class as per their preferences.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN BUSINESS– Passengers, who have selected SAS flight booking can expect comfortable seats that recline into a fully flatbed along with ample of space and legroom, on-demand entertainment system during flight, and the excellent selection of delicious meals as complimentary.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN PLUS- Passengers are offered with the selected range of amenities on-board like comfortable and broader seats with enhanced legroom, delicious first-class meals, unlimited entertainment access, Free Wi-Fi, and selected wines and liqueurs as complimentary.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN PLUS SMART – This travel class is true value for money. Passengers can prefer “SAS PLUS SMART” at the time of making SAS reservations to save on travel expenses.
The passengers with SAS PLUS SMART flight ticket are entitled to enjoy the same luxury as SAS PLUS passengers, but at lower airfares than that of SAS PLUS.
SAS | SCANDINAVIAN GO- Passengers get to enjoy high-end amenities at comparative low airfares. The facility includes comfortable seating with extra space, Free Wi-Fi, and food and beverages with no additional charge.
The passengers heading for the USA and Asia can now enjoy the incredible experience, just like a 5-star hotel onboard, as the airline has introduced new luxurious cabins.
If you are not sure about your in-flight amenities or have special amenity requests, then look no further and contact SAS customer service anytime around the clock. Passengers can contact the airline through chat, email, or call because all three modes of contact are reachable 24 hrs, 365 days.
What is the SAS cancellation policy?
SAS has a very flexible cancellation policy, which lets passengers with confirmed SAS flight booking to cancel their existing booking within 24 hours of booking at no penalty. Passengers will get a full refund within 24 hours of booking.
Those passengers, who have purchased flight tickets for flights with scheduled departure time less than 24 hours; then he/she is eligible to get a full refund up to 12 hours before departure.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the SAS cancellation policy, then connect with the air carrier’s designated department anytime round the clock for expert advice. Passengers can also enquire if their fare rules are refundable or non-refundable in case of canceling 24hrs of original SAS booking.
Please note: Most of the cancellation request is only accepted if the request has been made over the phone by communicating with the dedicated representatives of the airline.
Baggage Allowance included in SAS Flight Booking
Scandinavian Airlines (SK) offers generous baggage allowances to all its passengers, which vary by fare type and travel class. Passengers can ensure about their entitled baggage allowance included in their SAS reservations before packing to avoid any kind of last-minute hassle at the airport.
If you wish to carry baggage that exceeds the pre-defined baggage allowances included in your fare type, then you would be required to pay extra charges at the check-in counter. One can also buy extra baggage allowance at the time of making SAS Flight booking.
SAS BUSINESS – The passengers are allowed to take two pieces of carryon luggage, each weighing no more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
SAS PLUS –
- ON TRIPS WITHIN EUROPE- The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- ON INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS – The passengers are allowed to take two pieces of carryon baggage, each weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- SAS PLUS SMART – The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- SAS GO- The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
- SAS GO LIGHT – The passengers are allowed to take one piece of carryon baggage weighing not more than 18lbs along with one personal item.
Check-in baggage allowance
SAS BUSINESS – Passengers who have entered SAS Business as their preferred travel class at the time of making SAS booking are allowed to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 71lbs.
SAS PLUS –
- ON TRIPS WITHIN EUROPE- The passengers are permitted to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 51lbs.
- ON INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS – The passengers are permitted to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 51lbs.
- SAS PLUS SMART – The passengers are permitted to check-in two pieces of check-in baggage, where each baggage should not weight more than 51lbs.
- SAS GO- The passengers are allowed to check-in one piece of check-in baggage weighing not more than 51lbs.
- SAS GO LIGHT – There is no check-in baggage allowance included in this fare.
Moreover, the airline has also introduced SAS Go Light on flights from the US to Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, and Denmark) or Finland and flights from Finland to the USA. If you have any doubts or concerns; then feel free to contact the expert of SAS customer service anytime around the clock.
Scandinavian Airlines Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions
If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of your booking, then it is expected that you will be refunded the full amount.
Yes, they allow you to take pets with you but the animals should be small animals like dogs, cats, birds etc. You have to pay an extra charge for this.
SAS airlines did not allow you to take firearms, any metal instruments, crackers, weapons etc.
Your seat will not be allocated or assigned to you until and unless you check-in your flight.
If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours of booking, then some charges will be deducted and you will not be refunded.
It will take around 7 to 8 days to get back the money in your account. In the case of cash, it might take 2 to 3 weeks.
There are three types of payment.
* Internet Banking
* Credit Card
* Debit Card
Yes, they provide, but a certain charge is applicable to it.
You can check the status of your flight at the information page of the airline or you will be notified through message or email on your registered number.
To use an e-ticket, simply get a reservation through their official website. After reaching the payment screen, choose the ‘credit with frontier’ option and enter your confirmation code. you can use SAS booking number +1-855-948-3805 for any kind help regarding e-ticket.
GRAB DEALS FROM OTHER TOP AIRLINES