Las Vegas which is officially known as the City of Las Vegas or simply as Vegas is a place which almost all travel enthusiasts desire to explore. It is recognized as the 28th most populated city in the United States. Also, there are endless reasons why Las Vegas is a major tourist destination. Planning a trip to the United States and not exploring Las Vegas is like doing injustice to the trip. It is better to say that a US trip is considered to be incomplete if not explored the beautiful places which makes Vegas a must-visit destination for all travel enthusiasts. So, without wasting any more time, book plane tickets to Vegas in advance to fly in a smooth and trouble-free manner and also to make your vacation exciting and unforgettable.
Before you plan your stay at Vegas, prepare a list of places which you will be visiting there. Make sure that you cover all the major places that makes Las Vegas globally recognizable. Also, it is important for a visitor to know the core reasons behind the popularity of Las Vegas as a tourist destination.
Below mentioned are the reasons that make Las Vegas unique and a special destination in the United States. Read on to know why it is important to book plane tickets to Vegas when you are sure with time of your journey and ready with your bucket list.
- Shopping, shopping and shopping! With fantastic shopping destinations, outlet malls offering apparel and accessories of designer brands at huge discounts, Vegas has been the favorite spot of shopaholic. Fashions outlets at Las Vegas has also been a major attraction.
- Incredible food helps Las Vegas to stand rest from the crowd. From 5 star restaurants to street food trucks, it has everything to offer. Food lovers will be fascinated by visiting this place. Give a try to their specially prepared burgers.
- Las Vegas is a great place to enjoy good wine with sumptuous food. They have the famous breweries offering fine wine, good beer and other beverages to their esteemed global customers. If you are a true foodie, look no further than booking plane tickets to Vegas.
- It is also a city of museums. It has the world’s most prestigious museums dedicated to entertainment and learning as well. While showcasing old, historic things, museums at Vegas also hosts entertaining programs.
- Last but not least, the thing that helps in global identification of Las Vegas is its nightlife. With ‘n’ number of pubs, bars and bistros, Las Vegas has been the ultimate choice of party lovers. Besides, the city is also known for hosting live shows and events which are of great entertainment to the visitors of the city.
After discussing much about the most interesting things to do in Vegas, it’s time to give you a clear idea of the exciting places so that you can have your bucket list ready before booking plane tickets to Vegas.
- The Strip
The Strip is a place which is connected with ample entertainment palaces. Moreover, the strip is universally recognized for being the venue of various performances and live shows. The strip is a long section of 2.5 mile connecting the city from northeast to southwest. It is also composed of fine dining places and luxury hotel rooms.
It is advisable to visit the strip at night when you can witness the beauty of the place and the palaces with beautiful lighting. The strip at Vegas is linked from the Mandalay Bay Hotel to Treasure Island Hotel. To have an exotic experience of the place, considered staying at Treasure Island Hotel or the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
- Witnessing Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon on a Helicopter
To get a clear and fantastic view of the Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, visitors are suggested to take a helicopter ride. In recent times, there are an endless number of companies promising visitors that they will have an unforgettable experience when they will enjoy a helicopter ride while witnessing the spectacular view of the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas.
If you have a limited time and can’t afford to spend sufficient on each attraction, then this platform of exploring the city is ideal for you. In fact, you can also get a chance to witness the beautiful landscape of the place while having the feel of flying in the air when you will be on a helicopter.
- Explore Venetian Hotel and Enjoy Gondola Rides
When in Vegas, you can’t afford to miss the Venetian Hotel which is located just across the Treasure Island on the Strip in Las Vegas. This finest resort has incredible tourist attractions. You can have the feel of being in Venice, enjoying a gondola ride when you will visit the themed shopping arcade of the Venetian Hotel. This famous resort will also help you have the feel of Venice with recreation of the major attractions in Venice like Rialto Bridge and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Famous Fountain Show and Bellagio Resort
Nothing can beat the glamour and beauty of man-made architecture of Bellagio Resort in Las Vegas in the United States. It is a huge hotel with a wide range of attractions that includes the botanical gardens, spa and salon, finest bistros in Las Vegas and most importantly Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.
A slide show changing from botanic displays to fantastic art show is the main attraction of the resort. Another feature that makes this place a must visit spot in Las Vegas is the fountain show. Beautiful dancing fountains with fantastic display of water at a set will fascinate the visitors of the place.
- Exciting Ride at High Roller Ferris Wheel
Enjoy an exciting ride at High Roller Ferris Wheel which is 550 feet high and takes nearly 30 minutes to finish one rotation. But it provides a fantastic view of the strip in Vegas and its surrounding area and landscapes. Each ride of the roller can accommodate up to 40 people. It will be an unforgettable experience for every visitor in Las Vegas.
All these exciting things might force you to plan a trip to Las Vegas this holiday. If it is so, then book plane tickets to Vegas as early as possible. Being a popular and exotic US destination, Las Vegas attracts visitors resulting in crisis in flight tickets and most importantly hike in the airfare. To fly smoothly and affordable, make a reservation in advance and explore the city to the fullest.